Updated 17 February 2021
You're welcome to fly a drone and capture media as follows. Be certain to strictly respect neighbor privacy terms. You must also read and agree to my visitor's information before arrival:
1. Strict respect for my neighbor's privacy must be adhered to at all times as follows:
You may not position any camera such that it could view or capture media of any portion of any of my neighbor's property at any time. To help insure this you must not fly above the general tree top line of my forest at any time.
All flights must depart from open areas adjacent to my aircraft or from my right wing or other aircraft structure - departures from areas which necessitate overflight of my forest are not prohibited.
If a drone violates these restrictions it must cease flying for the rest of the day and all captured media must be erased immediately.
If a drone is disabled or lost on neighboring property no attempt of any kind may be made to retrieve it - it must be utterly abandoned.
However if a drone is disabled or lost anywhere on my property you're welcome to retrieve it if you can do so safely, or I'll happily help you retrieve it - just boldly ask for assistance at any time, even if I'm asleep. I'll retrieve it directly for you if on my left wing for example (that's very easy), or otherwise assist as best I safely can if lost anywhere on my aircraft or in one of my trees, or help you search for it if simply lost in a growth obscured location. A tall sturdy ladder is available as well.
2. You may fly anywhere around my property and 727 home, and you may fly as close to any object as you like. But avoid collisions and maintain a sufficiently safe distance from outdoor people.
3. You may capture any media from any position, including interior images and video through windows. (Your drone camera may peer into the interior of my aircraft at any time.)
4. You may fly on any date and at any daylight time for as long as you like.
5. You're not obliged to contact or coordinate with me - you may simply conduct your flights independently at any daylight time. But you're welcome to coordinate with me if you prefer.
6. Drones are always welcome and never molested. But if accidental damage to your drone occurs the loss is your sole responsibility. A drone is unlikely to substantially damage my property but if a significant accident occurs please advise me so I'll know to inspect the material involved to determine whether repairs are necessary.
Drone Media: Be certain to review my Publication Terms for any media you wish to share publicly.
Copyright 17 February 2021, Howard Bruce Campbell, AirplaneHome.com.
Contact Information AirplaneHome, Airplane Home, Aircraft Home, Boeing 727 Home, Boeing Home, Airplane House, Aircraft House, Boeing 727 House, Boeing House. UCECage@AirplaneHome.com. Report mail misconduct to UCE@FTC.gov.